Gain incredible experience in the Corporate Law Department of one of India’s premier law firms, serving many leading national and international businesses and organizations, as well as many high profile private clients from the fields of business, and investment. Intern positions are available for undergraduate law students, postgraduate law students, and newly qualified lawyers. The experience has helped many interns in the past secure training contracts and law school places in the home countries. The Law firm we partner with is part of the Lawyers Associated Worldwide.
Legal interns will gain invaluable experience in areas including:
- Legal Research
- Legal Problem solving
- Preparing Legal views and opinions for Corporate team
The firm’s key practice areas include:
• Administrative Laws • Infrastructure and Real Estate
• Arbitrations and Alternate Dispute Resolution • Insurance & Banking Laws
• Capital Markets and Initial Public Offerings (IPOs) • Intellectual Property Laws
• Civil, Criminal and Commercial Litigation • International Trade Laws
• Constitutional Laws • Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint-Ventures
• Corporate and Commercial Laws • Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Trusts & Societies
• Cross-Border Transactions • Oil, Gas and Power Industry
• Debt Recovery and BIFR Matters • Shipping and Aviation Laws
• Environmental Laws • Taxation & Finance Laws
• Foreign Investment and Venture Capital • Technology Transfers
• Immigration Laws
Interns will be primarily placed in the Corporate Law Department and focus on areas including M&A Joint Venture Deals, Capital Markets and IP law.
These international internships provide an excellent opportunity for you to gain practical, hands-on, work experience in the field of your choice while affording you the chance to experience the unique wonders the booming economy of India has to offer. We monitor the intern’s progress for the duration of the program. The intern is also guaranteed a statement of reference from the company on completion of the program.
Program Cost: €130 per week (if accommodation is require- otherwise substantially reduced)
What’s Included: Modern Accommodation, Airport Pickup and Drop-Off, One Day Orientation,Welcome Pack, 24/7 Support
What’s Not Included: Flights, Visa Fees, Travel Insurance, Transport around India
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com. We will contact you within a week for an interview